The two-color PC tube is an amorphous thermoplastic resin with excellent functions. The dual-color PC tubing has excellent functions including the below aspects:
- Excellent electrical insulation
- Good elongation
- Good dimensional stability
- Chemical resistance
- High strength
- Heat resistance
- Cold resistance
Also, the Advantage of the application of PC Tubing is usually exhibited in below:
- Flame retardant
The characteristics of large-scale industrial production and simple processing also make the extrusion PC pipes highly competitive.
Double-color PC pipe material has high functional impact strength, good dimensional stability, colorless and transparent, electrical insulation, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance, but it has poor lubricity, stress cracking tendency, and easy hydrolysis. Poor compatibility with other resins. PC pipes are suitable for making small exterior parts, transparent insulating parts, and impact-resistant parts
Two-color PC tube extruding characteristics
1. Two-color PC tube from amorphous material, good thermal stability, a wide range of molding temperature, and poor fluidity. It has low moisture absorption, but is sensitive to water and must be dried. the melting cracking and stress concentration is easy to occur, so the extrusion conditions should be strictly controlled, and the plastic parts must be annealed.
2. For plastic parts with high melting temperature, high viscosity, and greater than 200g, the PC two-color tube should use a heated extension nozzle.
3. The PC double-color tube has a fast cooling rate. The mold casting system is based on the principle of thick and short. It is advisable to set up a cold well, the gate should be large, and the mold should be heated.
4. If the material temperature is too low, it will cause a lack of material, and the plastic parts will be dull. If the temperature of the PC double-color pipe material is too high, it is easy to overflow and the plastic parts will foam. PC double-color tube has high shrinkage, elongation, and impact strength when the mold temperature is low, and low bending, compression, and tensile strength.