Plastic extrusion pipes are actually a type of extruded products. The plastic round pipe has the characteristics of low flow friction, good impact resistance, good corrosion resistance, and strong mechanical strength. It is an ideal material for plumbing, sewage, and emptying pipes of sanitary ware systems. H.D.Plastics’ plastic round pipes are extruded with high-performance characteristics and wide application.
(1) Low density and lightweight.
(2) It has high impact resistance and surface hardness, and can still maintain toughness, firmness, and rigidity in the range of -40-100°C.
(3) Good chemical resistance and high tensile strength.
(4) Smooth surface with excellent anti-deposition, and can maintain heat, does not solidify the oil, slagging, and blocking the pipeline.
(5) When subjected to high yield stress, it can return to its original size without damage.
(6) It has high toughness and thermal insulation performance, which can avoid damage due to transportation and handling in severely cold weather.
(7) It has better thermal stability than PVC pipes and PE pipes and can be used as extrusion pipes with higher working temperatures.
Multiple engineering thermal plastics can be extruded into custom-built plastic tubing or round plastic pipes.