Engineering plastic profiles are required to be used in harsh physical and chemical environments, with limited affection by the environment and good durability. Its main features are: low density, lightweight, good insulation, and dimensional stability; corrosion resistance
- Compared to general plastics, it has better heat and cold resistance, excellent mechanical properties in a wide temperature range, and is suitable for use as a structural material,
- Compared with metal materials, it has the advantages of easy processing, high production efficiency, simplified production procedures, and cost-saving.
Due to its good mechanical properties, heat resistance, durability, and corrosion resistance, engineering plastics can replace metal materials in many occasions
- Transportation field: Engineering plastic profiles are commonly used in the production of automobile bumpers, dashboards, doors, lampshades, and engine parts.
- Electronic appliances: Engineering plastics can be used to make wire and cable coatings, circuit boards, insulating film materials, and Structural parts are also used in household appliances such as air conditioners, televisions, washing machines, etc
- Mechanical equipment: structural parts
Dongguan H.D. Plastic Products is specialized in the production of extruded plastic profiles, which can be customized with drawings and samples to process a variety of plastic profiles, PVC profiles, ABS profiles, PP profiles, PC lampshades, PE plastic profiles, and other profiles.
We have the capability to provide specific plastic solutions based on custom applications with the special-shaped material formula for our customers.
Get in Touch with Us for your individual Plastic Project