H.D.extruded plastic profiles can be produced in a variety of different plastic materials and developed into various shapes, designs, and configurations that meet your product specifications and requirements.
In fact, there is no much big difference in terms of conceptual understanding of custom shaped profiles and aluminum profiles. We call those unconventional shape customized profiles since they need to be customized to their own unique shape and features.
General profiles usually are those like bars, sheets, square tubes, wires, angles, ellipses, etc.
Those common profiles by different material types are aluminum alloy profiles and PVC profiles, plastic profiles, ABS profiles, etc. Doors, windows, and other decorations are the biggest use of profiled materials.
There are three major advantages of plastic profiles
- Low Cost: Compared to other molding processes, plastic extrusion molding has a low cost and is more efficient. The extrusion molding process uses thermoplastics and they undergo repeatedly melting and hardening, this allows the waste to be reused rather than be discarded. Plastic extrusion machines operate continually and this reduces the chances of inventory shortage.
- Better Flexibility: Extrusion molding will provide considerable flexibility in the profile product manufacturing with a consistent cross-section. As long as the cross-section stays the same, the extrusion molding can produce complex shapes. Minor alteration to the plastic extrusion process the manufacturers can use it for plastic sheets or plastic products that mix other
- After Extrusion Alterations: Plastics remain hot when they are removed from the extruder and this allows for post-extrusion manipulations. Many manufacturers will take advantage of this and use a variety of rollers, dies to change the shape of the plastic as needed.
H.D.Plastics can extrude profiles, pipe or tubing, weatherstripping, fencing, deck railings, window frames. All can be customized per custom request by single or co-extrusion technology.
We are mainly capable of making such plastic extrusion by custom design
- PVC hard tubes, ABS plastic corners and channel, PVC decorative panels, door seals, and strips.
- PVC/TPU edge strips and sealing strips, PVC decorative strips, ABS structural parts and other plastic gaskets.
- Building sealing strips, gussets, decorative strips, shaped parts door and window profiles.
- Kitchenware and gift industry: hard pipe strips, hose strips, profiled components.
- Lighting industry: PC lampshade, PC lamp, LED fluorescent tube.
- Small toy project: POM bars, PEEK rod.