Co-extrusion Plastic Profile is one of our key manufacturing capabilities
Two Color Co-extrusion profiles
- Dual Color co-extrusion profiles require two co-extrusion machines to extrude two different types of polymer materials in the same die into different parts of the same section of the profile to give special functional requirements or get the best performance.
- Different plastic polymers with different processing melting temperatures and fluidities can cause unstable flow interfaces. So it should be highly precarious produced.
The benefits of Co-extrusion Profiles
- By combining several materials together, we can deliver one unique product with new and exciting characteristics, it can maximum save your cost and multifunction features.
- Profile co-extrusion-multi-functional products, to improve product quality and reduce cost.
- Co-extrusion Dies Design Capability—–Highly skilled engineering on Co-extrusion dies design. It will benefit the construction of the co-extrusion profiles. It will enable the molten plastic evenly flows from a cylindrical profile to the profile shape of the product required. Uneven flow at this stage would produce the product with unwanted stresses at certain points in the profile.
Co-extrusion PC profiles
Co-extrusion Color Profiles
How do we support your Co-extrusion Profile Project?
- Project background understanding: customer needs, application environment, any previous issues, or customer concerns;
- Comprehensive project analysis: Engineering co-design with the customer to maximize the product performance with cost-saving;
- Selection of the most suitable raw material: Production process or types of extruding technology;
- Extrusion Tooling design: Prototypes for function trials
- Mass production: Quality check and after-sales service
Four Quality Control Steps for Customized Plastic Co-Extrusion Profiles
Step 1: Raw material control;
We use the finest and purest raw material resin from the premier suppliers, all of which are subject to strict quality control checks, and we will test it before mass production.
Step 2: Sample quality and function testing;
Step 3: In House Quality check:
Ensuring the quality of the product is H.D.’s first priority. Each production batch is checked carefully by our in-line QC staff prior to packing, and any non-compliant are destroyed and not shipped out to our customers.
Step 4: Third-party inspection:
We also accept third party inspection appointed by customer.
Mould For Production
Packing & Shipment
Standard Full Container Loading
Professional Loading For Exporting
|Size||135(L) * 110(W) * 180（H）|
|Pallet||Fumigated Solid For Exportong|
|Packaing Details||1.The Normal Package Is Carton Box|
3.PE Film And Belt Protecting Outside
4.Shipping Mark On Pallet Surface
5.Customer Order Details And Size
Good Tight Package
FAQ Before Ordering Plastic co-Extrusion Profiles?
|Sample & Mold||Q: Can I have a trial order or samples to test the plastic extrusion quality and function?|
A: Free sample can be provided if stock parts or similar product on your shipping cost.
|Q: Can you open mold for us to manufacture new product?|
A: Yes! If the quantity is big, our company can share part of the mold cost, or mold cost can be refundable after repeated orders in the big volume
|Delivery Time &||Q: How long is your delivery time ?|
A: Generally it is 3-5 days if goods are in stock. Or it is 20 days for customized profile extrusions according to your quantity.
|Payment Terms||Q: What is your terms of payment?|
A: T/T, PayPal, Western-union.
|About Quotation||Q: How can I get the quotation?|
A: Please send us information for quote:
CAD drawing, material, application background
If you don’t have drawing, please send the sample to us,we can quote base on your sample too.